Monday, August 9, 2010

Lately...

Have been.
Drinking too much coffee.
Working too much.
Failing to update my blog (my apoligies my dedicated readers if any of you still exist!)
Stressing over the amount of forms i need to fill in order to get my trip underway.
Worrying about finances.
Still revelling in all the glory that was the movie Inception, my god!
Wanting to buy! No money to spend!
Loving the attention of a certain cute one.
Missing my family but anticipating the arrival of my first niece or nephew.
Eating too many delicious treats.
Wanting new music, badly i have been listening to way too much Lady Gaga lately.

I'm going to be a little more active with this blog business from now on, i promise!
Love Lady G xx

3 comments:

  1. You need all that coffee for the forms! Good luck with those :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! And Sara, yes i do need coffee for everything that i have to get through. I am slightly overwhelmed by the amount of forms i need to fill in! xx

    ReplyDelete

A comment for me? Oh how kind you are.