Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday evening.

Good evening all, i trust your weekends went swellingly. Mine was quiet and satsifying. I am currently working my way through the first stages of research for my final History essay. The first stages are always the most tedious for sure, i find it extremely difficult just motivating myself to sit down and read historians work. It is especially difficult because i have started reading 100 years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I can see the orange and white penquin classic from where i am sitting and would much rather be reading it! Last week i went to the Paramore concert. God i love Hayley Williams, she is so freaking cool! And the band were also exceptional, you can tell they have been at it for six years, the sound was perfect and everything seemed to blend so well together. I tried taking some shotty photos with my cheap as chips camera but i apoligise for the ant sized, blurry figures on stage, i swear that is Paramore!




Pre-Paramore:



  
Having my two little sisters up for a couple of days was great also. Not to sound too cheesy but i feel the better side of myself comes out when i am around my family. I guess the majority of us feel that way. I had my first trip to Cornwell Park, one of Auckland's best keep secrets. It was here that we got to see the adorable little lambies frolicking in all their cuteness. We picked a mob at the far end and preceeded in naming each one with some ridicilous name such as Spartacus or Rufus. It was fitting at the time.

Cornwall Park:





My sis is having her baby soon. It will be my first niece or nephew. I feel weird being an aunty even though i'm jetsetting off for a year and will miss the cute little infant years. I will have to talk baby over skype. You should pop on over to my sisters blog and say hi. Hanna Francesca. Shes one little crafty lady, i'm amazed at her creative skills and slightly envious also. Too shame i feel i am too lazy to be creative. It's a phase, i'll get over it!
Anyway my neck hurts, a clear sign i have been on the internet for too long. Until next time, LOVE!


 

4 comments:

A comment for me? Oh how kind you are.