Sunday, April 4, 2010

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off...

But it's better if you do.















 'Closer', gosh Natalie Portman is insanely beautiful.
Happy Easter everyone, i hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. Mine has been ok except it hasn't really felt right, normally for Easter i am at home with my family but this year we stayed in Auckland. I believe one of the best things about Easter is being with family so it wasn't very special for me. I went out with friends on Friday night to a bar in downtown Auckland called Casette Nine. It was strange because as we were walking there we passed a man carrying  huge wooden cross down Queen Street. I thought well yes that makes sense considering its Easter and the day that Jesus was nailed to the cross, but then the man looked at us and said "You ladies look hot, must be going to have a good night tonight.' I was weirded out!! The irony of a statement like that coming from a man rolling a huge cross down one of the busiest streets in Auckland was too good to be true. I love the unpredictability of people, please never stop! I saw from my last post that there was a request to put up a favourite playlist for my mixed cd's, i have been trying to work out how to put up those cool playlist boxes where you can play the music but unfortunately i am not too gifted in the computer department. If anyone could help?? that would be fantastic! I would love to share my playlists but so you can actually hear the music as well. I am currently in the process of selling all of my beloved goods in order to raise money for America. Plus when i come over i can really only bring one big bag load of clothes and posessions so some huge sacrifices need to be made. In a way it is kind of fun though, it's like starting over again and in all honesty i was growing very tired of everything i own. It could'nt come at a better time really. I just read that Los Angeles had an earthquake, nothing to major i am guessing, going by Twitter posts apparently someones deck moved about ten centimetres. :)
Anyway i have a whole lot of stuff to do today, i hate being in holiday mode it is hard to motivate yourself to do anything, but the first week i get back to University i have about three essays due, scary! Better get onto it!
Lots of love
Lady G xox

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, how I love random people on the streets in the middle of the night! Where I live in Phoenix there are tons of them. There was an earthquake in California which isn't uncommon but a lot of people felt it in Arizona too! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

A comment for me? Oh how kind you are.