Sunday, April 18, 2010

This is our decision to live fast and die young.

In anticipation of the following week, here’s what I’m looking forward too…
Meeting up with my beautiful friend Claire for coffee.









Seeing my friends band play on Wednesday night.








http://www.myspace.com/nomadicsnails


Handing in the essays that have been plaguing my mind for the last month.








My friend Sandy’s 21st.
 











Going to Whammy bar on Saturday night to see The Drab Doo Riffs.











Such a good week to look forward to!
I’m just about to head out the door for university times, think I will catch the train today, can’t be bothered with the traffic. Need: delicious hot coffee, spectacles, converse chuck tailors, sugar free gum, i-pod and sparkling water. There, preparation done!
Much love for Merry Mondays
Lady G xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me? Oh how kind you are.