Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I just don't know what to do with myself.

I swear i used to be so good at filling up my spare time but as of lately i feel sort of lost. I don't know what it is that i used to do but everyday i had off would be filled with some sort of adventure. I guess it's a mixture of things at the moment
  • getting used to a new city/country
  • not knowing a lot of people
  • feeling like a stranger in my house, i'm moving next week.
  • living in a weird area with little room to explore, once again i'm moving next week
  • getting used to wintery weather
I have two days off from my job. I wish i was able to drive i kind of feel like jumping into a car and driving somewhere by myself with my music blaring and nothing but open road. Then i would find somewhere to stay whenever i got tired and spend the day exploring unknown territory tomorrow. The whole idea seems rather romantic. I have been lucky to meet one fantastic person. We meet up on Monday night for coffee and food and talked for nearly 3 hours. It's a nice feeling when you meet someone you immediately connect with. He is actually on his way other now to hang out before he heads up to Bellingham for a couple of days, if i didn't have work on Friday i would probably go with him. So i'll keep this post short and sweet. I'm getting my Portland photos back tomorrow so look out for a post about that weekend.
Much Love xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A comment for me? Oh how kind you are.