Monday, February 8, 2010

Tuesday Treasures.

Second week of Tuesday Treasures! This week i am sharing with you my beautiful treasured neck scarf. Picked up at a second hand store for a steal price of 50c this little gem can add flavour to any outfit. Small and delicate the little blue, red and purple scarf fits perfectly tied around my neck. Sometimes i feel like an air hostess while wearing it but that in a way is sort of cute. :] Remember i would love to see your treasured items! Can be any item at all and not just clothing, anything! Email me at gjoh043@aucklanduni.ac.nz with a pic and small descritption.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 Love and treasured kisses
Lady Gxx

6 comments:

  1. fifty cents! What a bargain! The perfect splash of color and pattern to any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice scarf. i thin it can also be used as hair accessory.

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second-hand finds are usually the best, as proven by that lovely scarf. I will definitely have to share my treasured second-hand finds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the scarf and the way you wear it! i went to a local church thriftstore today and found such a great vintage bag for 50 cents! i'll email it to you tomorrow. im loving your tuesday treasures =)

    also, im running a giveaway right now. if interested, please stop on by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf! I used to be addicted to them in college, always one around my neck or tied around my bag (I have know idea why I did that). Thanks for reminding me how cute they can look =)

    ReplyDelete

A comment for me? Oh how kind you are.